gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229510 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 05:00:54 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147680 times)

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #210 on: February 08, 2014, 10:05:32 AM »
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOODY

DITTO!!!!

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #211 on: February 08, 2014, 10:14:22 AM »

ONLY TOOK 4 DAYS FOR THE SWAMP CREATURE TO EMERGE SICK I TELL YOU I AM TRYING HARD TO IGNORE THE CRAP. I WISH HIS OPPONETS WOULD NOT USE IT BUT I LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD SAD.

lovinclay

• Claymaniac
  • Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!
« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2014, 10:18:15 AM »
Happy birthday Woody!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #213 on: February 08, 2014, 03:43:05 PM »
Glory~ Are you refering to the pictures of Clay kissing Reed in the photo booth during Spamalot,or the pictures from The National Inquirer ... I figured those pictures from the photo booth would come back to bite him in the butt. Sure hope Ellmer's  doesn't end up with them
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #214 on: February 08, 2014, 03:48:39 PM »
He knew that was going to happen, and is prepared to handle it.
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #215 on: February 08, 2014, 06:22:10 PM »
Glory~ Are you refering to the pictures of Clay kissing Reed in the photo booth during Spamalot,or the pictures from The National Inquirer ... I figured those pictures from the photo booth would come back to bite him in the butt. Sure hope Ellmer's  doesn't end up with them
That particular photo is a photoshop of each one kissing the other on the cheek- spliced together

Although I hate the swamp thing, I think the picture is not that bad since we all know Clay is gay.

We knew they would play that card, but any smart individual would look at what Clay stands for, listen to him speak, and form their own opinions.

And to me, if Ellmers does use them, its really a low blow- she should concentrate on her own issues and convince the constituents that she is fighting for them.

But all that is irrelevant since this sort of thing is going to happen anyway.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #216 on: February 08, 2014, 07:11:08 PM »

ONE THING I WILL SAY HIS MANCAVE IS GOING INTO RETIREMENT, NEVER HAD SO MUCH COMMUNICATION WITH HIS SINGING ESPECIALLY THE LAST FEW YEARS. I THINK THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO HIM, I WISH HIM WELL

WELL HOLLIE IS IN EARLY labor SHE SHOULD KNOW AFTER 4. :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 09:11:53 PM by glory »

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #217 on: February 08, 2014, 07:54:22 PM »
It is nice to see a lot of people now enjoying this and wanting this for Clay who didn't think they will like it before!  :) Hate to brag but I told you all their really isn't anything to worry about or be sad about!  ;D It is good to know that Clay keeps saying he is thicked skinned so we really don't have to be upset too much with people like swamp thing and no name blogger and the Embers chick running etc IMO. That is silly and stupid he is using those pics of him and Reed of all things!

Got an email from Clay today talking about his day at a breakfast for meeting and speaking to voters. It is awesome he is doing that! And he is very smart to finally use social media!  Also there was some pics on Twitter and Facebook looking very handsome! He isn't wearing a tie this time.  :P Can't wait to see where this journey will lead him! It is finally exciting to be a Clay fan again!  ;D

Glory-Good luck to Hollie! Hope this is it!

Happy Birthday to Woody!

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #218 on: February 08, 2014, 09:18:30 PM »
THE GAY STUFF WAS BOUND TO COME OUT.  CLAY HAS MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE WANTS TO RUN ON THE ISSUES.  HE IS NOT INTO MUD SLINGING.  THE THING I THINK IS THAT SINCE HE IS A NATIONAL FIGURE, GETTING SO MUCH PRESS, THE MUD SLINGING WILL MAKE THE NEWS.  IT MAKES NC LOOK REALY BAD AND JUDGING FROM THE CRAP THROWN AT CHRIS CHRISTIE, MIKE HUCKABEE, ETC FROM THEIR REMARKS AND ISSUES, THERE COULD BE BLOWBACK.  THAT COULD ONLY BENEFIT CLAY.  HE IS SINGLE.  HE IS NOT CHEATING.  HE HAS A PRIVATE LIFE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.  THERE SEEMS TO BE OTHER GAY CONGRESS PEOPLE IN NC.   HOPING THIS CRAP IS EARLY AND OVER.

I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH COMMUNICATION FROM CLAY.  IF HE DID THIS KIND OF THING WHILE HE WAS AN ENTERTAINER, HE MIGHT STILL BE AN ENTERTAINER.  JUST SAYIN'.

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #219 on: February 08, 2014, 09:42:31 PM »
You're so right, Gwenn. You can bet those political experts he met with told him that, if he wants to make any kind of an impression on the voters, he has to exploit the heck out of social media--continuously. Sometimes, it comes down to simple name recognition in the voting booth.
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #220 on: February 08, 2014, 11:11:01 PM »
There were several pictures made of Clay out campaigning today. Anyway someone can bring over the links? He looked very nice. Had on a dark jacket ,light blue shirt, no tie(open collar)and khaki pants, brown shoes. Casual Clay. In all pictures he looks very young,but extremely happy.  He is getting closer to the $65,000.00...so far has raised 53,509.00

The OFC is no longer signing new members,and are no longer going to renew memberships. I hate that..Mine expires next month on the 3rd. Oh,well!!

stilldreaming

• Claymaniac
« Reply #221 on: February 09, 2014, 01:01:49 PM »
Thanks for all the nice comments on my banner.  You guys are the BEST  :-*
*You can do anything as long as you can dream it*

woodstock854

• Claymaniac
« Reply #222 on: February 09, 2014, 07:35:06 PM »
Thanks for the birthday wishes!  I had a wonderful day, spent with hubby and 2 of my 3 kids!  Now...if it would only stop snowing and warm up.   ::)
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.  - John Cassis

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #223 on: February 09, 2014, 08:03:28 PM »
Glory ~ Still no baby??? Poor Holli,She must be miserable.  Hopefully she will deliver soon. Did I see where you said she lives 40 miles from the hospital?

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #224 on: February 09, 2014, 08:46:43 PM »

YES MARLENE SHE LIVES 40 MILES FROM HER DOC AND HOSPITAL. WE DON'T HAVE A MATERNITY WARD WHERE I LIVE.

NO NEWS  TODAY SHE IS REALLY TIRED.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx