gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229991 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 28, 2024, 12:51:53 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 153614 times)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #165 on: February 05, 2014, 04:18:00 PM »
Frankie ~ Thanks, that worked for me fine too.

Today at lunch DH & I went to Red Hot & Blue. The guy in the booth directly behind me said to his friend....Did you see where Clay Aiken is running for Congress,the other  guy ,No Kidding. This was when I wished I had a hearing aide :)  He said you know he has a kid that's 3 yrs old,and he  told the guy about someone approaching  Clay at a restaurant, and asking for a picture,and he told the person, no that he was having private time with his son.   He also told the guy that when he was growing up ,he lived within spitting distance of Clay's house.  Then they were just talking about how they thought he would do in the primary.
He was a little off on the age of Parker,but I thought it interesting that this is a subject of conversation.   

With all the comments I have had to put up,so far  with in my SS Class ,before Clay even filed, I may play hookey from Church Sunday..;D
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #166 on: February 05, 2014, 05:04:31 PM »
He did a great job on CNN.  He handled the reporter well.  I hope people listen to him. 

Gwenn
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #167 on: February 05, 2014, 05:33:00 PM »
New interview! http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/html5/video?id=9420697&pid=null&section=null Local ABC channel in Raleigh. Also he will be on The Last Word on MSNBC tonight. Get that at 10 here. Loving all this publicity for him and a Whoo Hoo for him treading on Twitter and facebook!

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #168 on: February 05, 2014, 06:50:16 PM »

WHY IN THE WORLD COULD HE NOT GET ALL THIS PUBLICITY FOR HIS MUSICICAL TALENTS BEFUDDLES ME IS THAT A WORD. :-\ ;D

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #169 on: February 05, 2014, 07:06:01 PM »
What a way to wake up this morning.  I always reach over and turn the TV on and leave the news on while I am getting ready.  This morning as soon as the station came on they started showing a clip of Clay announcing he was running for Congress.  That woke me up immediately.

Tliffany -- I usually watch WRAL so I appreciate your bringing the ABC interview over.   It is a much longer interview than I thought he would start with.  Maybe people are more interested in his campaign than I thought.  Keep it up Clay.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #170 on: February 05, 2014, 07:40:07 PM »
On NBC nightly news they were showing Clay singing THIS WAS THE NIGHT!

Rosemary

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #171 on: February 05, 2014, 07:47:53 PM »
Thanks everybody for the coverage on the various networks, etc.  !!

I wasn't able to get to non-work related sites and then I had to go to a wake and short funeral service.  :(

I was able to see the video announcing his candidacy where he spoke.  I want him to succeed.  I want the public to notice (finally) how smart and articulate Clay is  . . . . and how he has been using his voice for quite a while for causes that were important to him.

Wishing him success and (maybe even more importantly) the respect he has earned.  He has been a champion for North Carolina and I feel he hasn't been recognized as an asset is the home state that he loves!!

I am hoping that Clay will find satisfaction in this venture.  He is a good man.  He deserves the best!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #172 on: February 05, 2014, 07:52:37 PM »
Marilyn reactivated the Aiken News Network (ANN) Have any of you been able to check out all the items she posted?

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #173 on: February 05, 2014, 09:37:56 PM »
GLORY--I AM WITH YOU. 

I LOVED WITH THE LOCAL ABC INTERVIEW WHEN THE REPORTER ASKED HIM WAS HE DOING THIS FOR PR.  I GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR NOT LAUGHING OUT LOUD.  ALL THE MAN HAS TO DO IS STATE AN OPINION AND HE GETS PR.

THERE IS SO MUCH STUFF TO READ.  I JUST CANNOT READ IT ALL.

MY BROTHER SENT ME A TEXT ASKING IF CLAY WAS REALLY RUNNING FOR CONGRESS.   ;D ;D ;D

I AM LOVING HIS ANSWERS.  HE KIND OF MAKES THAT WOMAN LOOK FOOLISH CAUSE ALL SHE CAN DO IS BASH.  HE HAS FACTS ON HER VOTING RECORD.

GWENN
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #174 on: February 05, 2014, 11:02:50 PM »
CLAY REALLY DID HIMSELF AND US PROUD WITH THE MSNBC INTERVIEW. WHAT A WAY FOR HIM TO END THIS FANTASTIC DAY.  HE CERTAINLY DID RECEIVE HIGH PRAISE FROM THE HOST OF THE SHOW. IT IS GOOD BEING A CLAY AIKEN FAN.

I KNOW CLAY MUST BE WORN OUT. HOW MANY INTERVIEWS DID HE DO TODAY?  I'M WORN OUT FOR TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH ALL THAT WENT ON TODAY...HOPE MY EYES. WILL FOCUS IN THE MORNING :)

IT HAS BEEN A FANTASTIC DAY.

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #175 on: February 05, 2014, 11:11:31 PM »

CLAY WAS REALLY GOOD AND O'DONNEL SEEMED IMPRESSED WHAT A DAY  SO PROUD OF CLAY

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #176 on: February 05, 2014, 11:34:14 PM »
Agree.  He impressed the hell out of that guy.  Yep.  Best interview of the day.

Gwenn
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #177 on: February 06, 2014, 01:48:00 AM »
@deesnider: Just heard @clayaiken is running for office. I've spent quality time with the man and I can say, unequivocally, I would vote for him!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #178 on: February 06, 2014, 01:48:45 AM »
I have a ton more articles to post in aNN, but my link is not working and my internet is super slow, so I will post more tomorrow.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #179 on: February 06, 2014, 01:51:06 AM »
@deesnider: @clayaiken is smart, fair, well thought out, creative and strong when he needs to be. Great guy, too. #vote4clay

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx