gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229868 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 19, 2024, 12:15:49 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Joseph & Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat 2013  |  Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat RECAPS, PICTURES
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat RECAPS, PICTURES  (Read 64632 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat 2013
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2013, 11:22:03 PM »
8/6 7:53 pm

Speaking with emerson - she says had lunch with the children who were eating MacDonalds and you spoke with boy who wears yellow and hands Clay his coat. You asked him what he thought of Joseph / Clay. He said 'OMG he is really funny. He's hytsterical.'
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2013, 11:36:40 PM »
christina heath @AlwaysARusher31
@OgunquitPH Please post a video of Joseph please??
and their response

Ogunquit Playhouse
@OgunquitPH
@AlwaysARusher31 In production right now! Will be up very soon.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2013, 11:37:38 PM »
this is in response to some tweets to the playhouse about not having any more mugs or shirts

Ogunquit Playhouse ?@OgunquitPH 15m @KlovesClay @canfly172 BUT! There will be a short video coming out soon with show highlights so hopefully that will ease the pain

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2013, 11:49:06 PM »
Stephanie Leonardi This is great! LOL
Yesterday at 5:55am via mobile

Laura Nigro Hi Jen....any "Names" in this show?
Yesterday at 7:28am
Jennifer Solomon Yes! That is Clay Aiken behind us and the narrator won a tony award this year. The show was incredible, go see it if you get the chance. We are going to try and go again, Brad loved it too!
Yesterday at 7:34am via mobile
Laura Nigro I think he's great...would love to see this , will have to ck out OP, website.....ty....hope you and Brad are having a great summer...Em's in UNH musical theater camp this and next wk..."Willy Wonka" if you have any little peeps around on the 16th or 17th....
Yesterday at 7:36am · 1
Louise Lacasse I am planning on seeing this we are big talent show tv followers and love Clay!!!
19 hours ago · 1
Jennifer Solomon Go! You will love it!
18 hours ago via mobile

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2013, 11:50:42 PM »
Ogunquit Playhouse ?@OgunquitPH 7m @canfly172 @KlovesClay We ordered posters and are working on mugs and shirts. Stay tuned!View conversation Hide conversation

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2013, 12:12:28 AM »
DaynaB62 @ Aug 6 2013, 09:53 PM)
Will try to sneak this in as I am normally a bit shy..... HI! And you're welcome. I was the one who asked at the SD, "Clay- Why no loincloth"? I had rehearsed that for hours :-) Having been a fan of Donny Osmond's from infancy & knowing he was rather modest, yet he worked out, ate carefully, rocked the loincloth for many years, and I am a hopeless romantic, plus I NEEDED TO KNOW WHAT HE WAS GONNA SAY! He did say, "Huh?! (c'mon- he heard me!) then muttered, " ain't nobody want to see that". I said, "You didn't ask US"! and he did say, "I asked mahself- that's all ah need to know". Now I need to know if you all heard him on that same stage door afternoon, did he later say, "you people won't be happy unless I perform in your backyard" ?? I saw two videos of this- the part with my question then the other comment, and I think it was a rejoinder to that conversation. A tremendous Aiken fog swept in immediately!

Someone upthread asked about the woman at the stage door that mentioned "your son". She was standing behind me with an index card that had a name, address and phone number on it. She told Clay that she was somebody's Grandma in the children's choir, he said "uh huh", as he went down the line, (completely obliterating an opportunity for me to ask another titillating question!) she continued, "-- and she has a younger brother who would be perfect for a playdate with your son". He said "oh really, ok", something like that, I think, then never came back to her.

Another asked if Clay speaks in the show, he does speak a few words to Pharaoh, in his normal voice, as he asks him to please re- explain the dream.

The wonderful Smitten2 and I were in town from Friday- Sunday to catch all 5 shows, and on Saturday night we headed to Ruby's Grill in York for dinner, where we heard Clay had been. Had a conversation with the waitress when she found out we were going to the playhouse & she said Clay had been there last Sunday. Mods, I want to play nice, is it OK to post what they said he ate there-- and who was with him?

PS. DO you people realize  how much time
Clay spends in this show in handcuffs, ropes, pinned to a bed, with chains, and on the floor?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOLLOW UP POST:

Smitten2 and I said we were going to the Ogunquit playhouse and were asking about traffic. She said excitedly, "ooh you know Clay Aiken was here last Sunday!! I wouldn't know who he was, I was off that day, but "Rocky" told us."
I said, "We know he came here, that's partly why WE'RE here. I think I asked if there were Ruby's in NC and was it a chain she said no, and I may have asked what he ordered. She said, "Rocky will know". She left as they were very busy. I decided to ask her (when she came back) if Rocky was a manager or the owner, and on her own volition, she said, he's a bartender, want me to send him over"??? Uhh- yeah! So he did, and he proudly pointed to the booth where Clay sat, (we tried not to stare at it too much), and I asked if anyone bothered/ recognized him, he said just a few people, but he tried to shoo them away when he was eating. I asked what he'd ordered, and he said, "just a southern- type burger. And his Mother had the Pasta from Hell, and the baby had a cheeseburger".....

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2013, 12:15:56 AM »
Kristen Rezuke ?@kerezuke 17m
Such an Amazing show #Joseph @clayaiken "This is how we do it on Egyptian Idol" ???? http://pic.twitter.com/O6SHQKD801

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2013, 12:17:27 AM »
(Claymatron @ Aug 6 2013, 03:38 PM)
I just got an email from the owner of the Coast Village Inn in Wells, where I booked our rooms for our stay Aug. 20, 21 and 22.

Hello Bev:

It's Cynthia from the Coast Village Inn.

I have to tell you, this past weekend my mother, daughter and I went to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat! I wanted to give you and your friends the heads up that you are in for a real TREAT! Not just Clay Aiken is good but the whole cast was engaging and mesmerizing. Intermission will come way too soon and you won't want it to end.

I look forward to your stay with us and I'm sure you're counting down the days until you get to see Clay, live, and on stage!

Take care,

Cynthia

How thoughtful of her to write and tell me this. Makes it so much more special to know Clay has the support of the local businesses, that means they will be recommending the show to their other guests. Put a big ol' smile on my face!!

That was so nice of her to do that!! Very cool!

Further to this, I wrote back thanking her for her note, and telling her we were looking forward to seeing Clay, even though we knew his character was more reserved and low key than some of the other cast members, he can sure sing up a storm.

She just wrote me back...

What I liked about Clay was that even though he had the leading role - he let the others 'take the stage'. It translated well to the audience, I think.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2013, 12:19:32 AM »
@AmyLillibridge 38m

Me and clay. #bffls #clayaiken pic.twitter.com/a1dlzWy2yT

amy lillibridge ?@AmyLillibridge 40m
@clayaiken #greatnight #gogojoseph
https://twitter.com/AmyLillibridge/status/3...6297472/photo/1

« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 01:03:24 AM by Marilyn »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat RECAPS, PICTURES
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2013, 12:06:14 AM »
(deemer @ Aug 7 2013, 09:02 PM)
Place is packed tonight. We're at intermission. Clay is in perfect voice. Land of our own freaking awesome

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2013, 12:06:54 AM »
From mercedes:

Intermission

Awesome!!!!!

The man is perfection!!! OMG!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2013, 12:13:08 AM »
@AmyLillibridge 38m

Me and clay. #bffls #clayaiken pic.twitter.com/a1dlzWy2yT

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2013, 01:26:35 AM »
Clay Aiken ?@clayaiken
OMG! @kealasettle just taught me how to parallel park!!!
5:28 PM - 7 Aug 13

Keala Settle ?@kealasettle 3m

@clayaiken baaahahahahaaaa!!! You were so GOOD!!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 08:02:49 AM by Marilyn »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2013, 08:06:13 AM »
Sandra Thomson Cole
Saw Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat last night at the Ogunquit Playhouse with Christy Cole-Burrows. Great show and Clay Aiken made an excellent Joseph!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2013, 08:08:12 AM »
Egan ?@EgzStyle 16m
@clayaiken watching you at Ogunquit Playhouse right now- such a good show !!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Joseph & Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat 2013  |  Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat RECAPS, PICTURES

gfxgfx
gfx