gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229521 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 05:37:29 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Joseph & Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat 2013  |  Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat RECAPS, PICTURES
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat RECAPS, PICTURES  (Read 63640 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat RECAPS, PICTURES
« Reply #210 on: August 26, 2013, 09:12:03 PM »
dancermom2
Aug 23 2013, 11:33 PM

I didn't even try to get close. DH could not get a good shot either. He was too far back. We were in the middle  of the house and no way to get out quickly. By the time we got outside it was nuts!

The show?

Amazing.

Clay was totally totally OMG...he moved me to tears. CED is something that blew me away. How he can sing while flat on his face on the ground I do not know. One good thing is the hair didn't seem to fall in his face at all so we didn't get the poof the hair moments. The moment when he sings with Jacob...Any Dream Will do is another tear jerker moment. His voice? He was in fine voice...beautiful and oh man he does sing high in some parts. I loved listening to him. Keala was unbelievable. She has an amazing voice that matches Clay in power. They are a good combo and during the Mega Mix you could see them playing with each other and singing their hearts out. bigapple and I are both from Hawaii and we talked to her at the stage door. We had some local girl talk story going on which felt good.

I have never seen this play before and it was so much fun. Mark loved the show. He was laughing and clapping right along. He really had a good time. Tonight Keala picked up a part of the dead sheep...a leg, that had fallen on the floor and stuffed it in her bra of her shirt. It was hoot.

Elvis is good. HOT!!!! The Brothers were amazing. Their vocals were dead on...they were all funny and engaging.

Kory is the cutest thing!!!!!!!!

The crowd was on fire tonight too. You could feel the energy in the room...

Ogunquit traffic is the royal PITS.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #211 on: August 26, 2013, 09:14:33 PM »
"Joseph," stage door, evening, Aug. 22nd; capture by Scarlett.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k6sSWYbJOQ

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #212 on: August 26, 2013, 09:15:42 PM »
(Cotton @ Aug 23 2013, 11:53 PM)
He's on his stomach, facing the audience, hands palms down, kind of near his shoulders, chained at the wrists. At first you can only see his hair.
Then gradually he rises. Very slowly in stages. First a bit of his face, then the shoulders come up a bit, gradually he makes it to his knees, to standing at the end.

It's very powerful.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #213 on: August 26, 2013, 09:16:51 PM »
DisplacedNCgirl
Aug 24 2013, 12:20 AM

Clay had the most incredulous, jaw dropped, WTF (mock disgust maybe?) look on his face tonight as he was looking at the lady in the audience when she wiped the sweat off of Elvis. (she was a little frisky). Hee. Cracked me up. I don't know if he did that the other nights as I probably was looking at Elvis and not Clay. Elvis asked "Joseph....are you OK?" 

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #214 on: August 26, 2013, 09:25:15 PM »
iadoreclay
Aug 23rd12:29 AM 

Absolutely the Best Show I have seen in a long time!!! I laughed so much and so loud I kept putting my hand over my mouth so I would not bother anyone. Clay Aiken can sing anything, he just is the best of the best singers. I had a wonderful time! The brothers were so good, great voices and Elvis is HOT HOT and HOTTER! Wow. The young kids were so cute and they sang really good also.

I was out there after the show waiting for everyone to come out, I got Clay's autograph. I am so glad I made this trip. I met DANCERMOM and Dancerdad, spoke to Ethyl and Alicia.

Got to get in bed, going sightseeing tomorrow and having lobster for lunch. Two more shows, and we were loud tonight. Wonderful is all I can say, and I loved it. Everyone was great entertainers but Clay is just superb nd to see him with the young kids is so sweet. I just love him, I am so glad I chose this weekend to come here.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #215 on: August 26, 2013, 09:26:15 PM »
(canuck2010 @ Aug 23 2013, 08:39 PM)
S.P.E.C.T.A.C.U.L.A.R!!!!!
tell us more!!!

I will when I can but for now, he's an amazing work of art, incredible in this role and I was overcome with pride. The whole cast is beyond amazing. Yaknelle has the most fabulous stage door video of Clay just beaming.

His acting was perfection. I have a shot of stage door crowd. Just wow.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #216 on: August 26, 2013, 09:28:37 PM »
2old4Clay
Aug 24 2013, 01:42 AM   

1.) Yes...redroses1944 on Twitter is me
2.) Yes...name is Georgene Winkler
3.) Yes...sent homemade cookies..on Thursday..
4.) Peanut Butter Cookies
5.) Chocolate Chip Cookies
6.) Approx..10 dozen give or take a cookie....

I always list all ingredients....they are allergy free cookies. He eats peanut butter, I used extra crunchy JIF. I have sent cookies before....does Clay eat them...well, I haven't actually seen him eat one. But he could if he wanted too.

I did not expect a tweet about it, but appreciate the acknowledgement. It was my stress baking day last week...ended up with 14 doz cookies...was the highlight of my week to pack them up and send to Clay, even if he tossed them in the trash. There were certainly plenty for the cast....Sent one of my little poems with it too. Hope he got a chuckle out of it.

Each show gets better...the change ups are hysterical. Since my first show on Wednesday...Clay was more dramatic in staring down the lady in the front row that wipes the sweat off of 'Elvis' She went over the top with it and attempted to wipe his chest too, Elvis played it to the hilt, which brought the loooooooooooooong stare from Clay. The ladies husband was laughing a lot. Vocal duet with Keala in each performance gets crazier and crazier. It's turned into the competion that we have seen between him and Quiana. Clay did more 'dancin' albeit silly..the cast and audience were ON FIRE tonight!! 

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #217 on: August 26, 2013, 09:31:04 PM »
Skimming quickly...that sounds so dramatic!!! For all three of my shows on the weekend of Aug 9-11, he sang the entire CED song prone on the ground, barely rising to his elbows. I am still in awe that he could get the power of that finale in such a position! (is that smut??!)
The shows I have seen he remains on his hands and knees and finishes that last phrase and note in a lowered position, his body somewhat twisted in anguish. It is astounding that he can do that, when the song is finished he lowers his head and shakes with emotion

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #218 on: August 26, 2013, 09:31:51 PM »
Kristin Jess ?@kickitykickball So many people there last night to see @clayaiken at the #joseph stage door. #loveit http://pic.twitter.com/DMGjicsCPe

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #219 on: August 26, 2013, 09:34:25 PM »
ncsredclayrocks
Aug 24 2013, 10:18 AM

When I saw Clay do CED for first time I was transported--no lie. He didn't need any props at . all. The body language and despair were palatable. His singing awesome and yes he was prone most of the time only raising his head and later onto his elbows. I am one who didn't mind the "puffs" to the hair as it added to the drama and reality of the situation. He even had a drop of spittle on his lower lip on the last glory note. Dayum! He was convincing!!! (Almost killed me dead right then and there!) 

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #220 on: August 26, 2013, 09:37:48 PM »
Aug 24 2013, 01:26 PM

Ken Arpino ?@KenArpino 56m
what a blessing this experience has been! A run full of sold out shows!! @clayaiken @kealasettle @OgunquitPH #kendolls #actorslife

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #221 on: August 26, 2013, 09:39:02 PM »
Aug 24 2013, 02:23 PM

Ken Arpino ?@KenArpino 30s
Bfast w @Craig_Laurie. Lunch w @clayaiken @korywithaK_18 @MichaelWarrell. Hate that its almost over! #bros4life #icecreamnext

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #222 on: August 26, 2013, 09:41:48 PM »
Aug 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Matthew Ragas ?@MatthewRagas 1m
Packing to leave Ogunquit and Im overwhelmed with emotions! Tonight show will be fun,tomorrow ill be an emotional mess. It never gets easier

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #223 on: August 26, 2013, 09:43:31 PM »
dancermom2
Aug 24 2013, 07:23 PM

Totally sold out including 14 standing room.

The Usher just told us that Clay has the highest gross for the Playhouse in its history

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #224 on: August 26, 2013, 09:44:14 PM »
Aug 24 2013, 07:24 PM

Ken Arpino ?@KenArpino 1m

one last time! W @MatthewRagas #Couldntresist pic.twitter.com/B9iw0UO1x0

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Joseph & Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat 2013  |  Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat RECAPS, PICTURES

gfxgfx
gfx