gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229523 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 06:40:16 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  CLAY BACK ON AMERICAN IDOL 4/18/13
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: CLAY BACK ON AMERICAN IDOL 4/18/13  (Read 25673 times)

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
Re: CLAY BACK ON AMERICAN IDOL 4/18/13
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2013, 11:38:04 PM »
I'm embarrassed to say I didn't even know Clay was going to be on AI tonight. :-[

I also wanted to ask who the man was that was in the two pictures with Clay on page 1 of this thread.  Embarrassed again that I should know that.  Friend???
That was Michael Orland, the musical arranger who's been with Idol since it began.
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2013, 11:48:46 PM »
WTH is wrong with Team Clay? They didn't put it up in the news section. >:(

lucrezianoine

• Admirer
  • Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2013, 12:10:32 AM »
Omg I just got done watching the clip of the performance someone put on youtube and he sounded so great! He looked so yummy like a loillop haha ;D

I'll have to go back and watch it again later and that was a good intro in showing that he cares about a lot of things and all the things he's done since AI.

P.S. I've only ever heard Fantasia sings once and that was enough for me cuz she sounds like a screeching cat.

Jules

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  CLAY BACK ON AMERICAN IDOL 4/18/13

gfxgfx
gfx