gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229512 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 07:32:40 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Thought I would share this, enjoy!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Thought I would share this, enjoy!  (Read 7152 times)

Michael

• Administrator
  • Admirer
Thought I would share this, enjoy!
« on: December 10, 2012, 12:04:32 AM »
Found this little gem that should help with the Christmas Spirit!

http://youtu.be/xeBPH5DRHEg

Michael
Hated by the world, we stand as that last beacon of freedom. Give us your weak, and we will make them strong.
Give us your hungry, and we will see that they eat. Give us your hand in friendship, and we will see that you never face an enemy alone.

God bless America, greatest nation on Earth.

washavinaclayaffair

Re: Thought I would share this, enjoy!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 07:35:34 AM »
Thanks Michael!

Clay still has one of the most fabulous voices out there..his range is still remarkable.

Wish there was different music throughout the year though, rather than just live Christmas!

I would love to see him on TV, still, in some sort of variety family-ish show!

Have a great holiday season!

Lora

woodstock854

• Claymaniac
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 08:59:30 PM »
Michael,
That is an incredible performance!  All is Well is my favorite of all his Christmas songs.  I can listen to it again and again.  It also cheers me up when I am feeling a little down....I remind myself that all is indeed well!
And I am going to see him this Saturday!!!  I am looking forward to this song the most!
(Hi, Miss Lora!!!)
Woodstock :laugh:

P.S.  Michael, My mom has become a big Andrea  Bocelli fan!  I was going to buy her some DVDs for Christmas, but her eyesight is failing, so I am going to get her some CDs!
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.  - John Cassis

Sasha

• Claymaniac
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 09:21:02 AM »
Thanks Michael, love All is Well.... I got to see him in Boston, great concert... hope you had a great holiday.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Thought I would share this, enjoy!

gfxgfx
gfx