gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 02:21:12 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  JNT 2012  |  12/11/2012-GREENSBURG PA-PALACE THEATER
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 12/11/2012-GREENSBURG PA-PALACE THEATER  (Read 26112 times)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: 12/11/2012-GREENSBURG PA-PALACE THEATER
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2012, 09:35:36 PM »
Fans are loud!

Encore - All Year Long!

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2012, 09:36:12 PM »
There goes the glory note - Yeaaaaahhh!!!

I love that
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2012, 09:41:20 PM »
Me too. I know I'll get chills tomorrow when he does that but I miss his high voice toward the end. Wish he can bring it back.

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2012, 09:48:18 PM »
Tiffany - thanks for tonight.

I know you will have a wonderful time tomorrow night.  The show is spectacular and I hope you enjoy every minute of it.  Can't wait to hear your report when you get back.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2012, 09:49:02 PM »
Waiting to see if there is any other tidbits. Sounds like it was a good show from the little we know. After tomorrow I'll be back doing the cellcert on Saturday. He has 2 days off. Thanks for coming gals.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2012, 09:50:55 PM »
Welcome Barb and I am excited and very nervous. LOL I always get this way. Heart races and shake a little bit. I know he will be amazing no doubt!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2012, 10:00:38 PM »
Sorry I got side tracked. Thanks again Tiffany. Have a safe trip, and enjoy every minute of the concert. IT'S WONDERFUL!!!
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2012, 10:10:02 PM »
Night Marlene. Welcome and thanks. Go to Easton all the time so it is Just a 40 min trip. ;) Try to help Marilyn tomorrow if she needs it.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #98 on: December 11, 2012, 10:12:54 PM »
@clayaiken and I made eye contact. Twice. He was so close! Best show ever. pic.twitter.com/imtGkk6Y

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2012, 12:21:38 AM »
Kyli Stoner ?@kystonee
@clayaiken that was such a fantastic show! You are truly and inspiration, and I will never forget this show that I saw! #JoyfulNoise
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2012, 12:22:18 AM »
Katie ?@katiekomoroski

2nd row for @clayaiken tonight...i want to be his friend cause he's hilarious!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2012, 09:13:08 AM »
Greensburg You Tube Individual Links:

"All Year Long."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDBRXdGfp48...HUx&index=2

"What Are You Doing New Year's Eve."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4xz6pztHg0...HUx&index=1

All Scarlett links can travel.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2012, 02:57:53 PM »
WVCLAYFAN:

Greensburg Recap!

Long time, no see! Real life has been keeping me extremely busy, but sometimes you just have to stop and go see Clay Aiken. Although I write for a living, I make no promises as to the quality of this recap because … well, because I can really only think one thing – Holy sh*t!

I’ve waited almost nine years to experience what I did last night. And it was nothing short of amazing.

Scorpionlady, ljparismama and I had tickets to Shippensburg; however, as the concert grew closer we realized our schedules weren’t conducive to a three-hour drive and an overnight stay. While we were trying to make a final decision via e-mail, I just happened to pull up The Palace Theatre website.

What did I see on the screen? Three front row tickets!

I swear. We were meant to have them because I have NEVER been that lucky when buying Clay tickets. Never. Although I wanted to wait for everyone to agree, I kinda.sorta.maybe made an executive decision and purchased the seats.  I couldn’t let them get away though! After I got over the initial excitement of finally sitting in the front row, it dawned on me that I’ll finally be close enough to use my camera for pictures. Holy sh*t!

Fast forward to us being seated last night. I couldn’t stop giggling – and it was like a domino effect from me to ljparismama to s-lady. But then the lights dimmed and it became real and wonderful! He sounded amazing. He was hilarious (I even snorted a few times!). He looked divine. I may or may not have studied the fly of his pants for the second outfit at one point. I swear instead of a zipper it was snaps/buttons.

After talking to the men in the front row – and their wives who “needed to get their stories straight” – Clay made a crack about adding this song ("What Are You Doing New Year's Eve") in hopes that the men could go home and get laid. As the opening notes of the song began to play, I started giggling again. I swear I thought he was going to start singing “chestnuts roasting on an open fire…” Odd choice to dedicate to men, I thought. And it was all over.

I’m not sure where this fits into the timeline (Clay fog, ya know), but Clay did ask ljparismama to look up the lyrics to Hark The Hearld on her phone.

The woman called up on stage to sing mentioned she’d seen Clay in concert four times. I heard people around us say, “Only four?” Haha! She mentioned her daughter being the singer in the family, but she wasn’t at the concert tonight (she was performing in one of her own) … and that she had already seen Justin Bieber. After singing, she picked the pocket with a Massachusetts lottery ticket.

And then it was time to try and pronounce the band member’s last name. He walked back and forth on the stage trying to decide who to call upon.

He stopped in front of me and said, “You.” I pointed to myself and responded, “Me?” He quickly replied, “Yes, you. I’m looking at you aren’t I?” I replied, “Well, I didn’t know. You could have been looking at the woman right behind me!” So I walked up to the edge of the stage (Holy sh*t!). He asked my name, where I was from and then … I don’t know. I remember asking if the last name was Polish, but didn’t get a response. He said something about giving me a prize if I could pronounce it. I cheekily replied, “A lottery ticket?”

When he came out for the encore – and sat on the stairs right beside us – I had to turn away. And, yes, I said, “Holy sh*t!” The women in the row behind us busted out laughing. Then I remembered I had a camera. I was able to capture two of my favorite pictures. Yay! While we had our moments during the show, nothing made me happier than seeing a woman across from us overwhelmed and crying when Clay stood in front of her for the final bit of the encore. I have no doubt that made her whole month!

Side note: I went to the dentist this morning and I’m friends with one of the technicians on FB. Not knowing I was in the office, she came up to several co-workers and said (breathlessly), “Did you all see Clay Aiken was here last night??” All three of the women were so excited – and couldn’t believe they missed him. I interjected that he was actually in Greensburg and I was there. The technician started laughing and said she saw my pictures on FB and was so excited for me. I’ve often thought Clay could sell well in one of the two small theatres in Morgantown – and this morning reaffirmed that. I hope one day he might consider it.

Final note: I know this isn’t something new, but Clay really appreciates his fans. Those true emotions are always welcome in my (fangirl) world!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2012, 03:03:11 PM »
Greensburg You Tube Individual Links:

"All Year Long."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDBRXdGfp48...HUx&index=2

"What Are You Doing New Year's Eve."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4xz6pztHg0...HUx&index=1

"Remember The Lyrics" Contest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed19DgH4rSk

*Faye's Story/Accompanied By Ben.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2saqgnsJ1Ic

"Sentimental Medley."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ChTlbW2YuM

*Faye gave permission to have her story on You Tube.

Edited for bolding.

All Scarlett links can travel.

wvclayfan

• Claymaniac
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2012, 03:50:13 PM »
Thanks for bringing my recap over, Marilyn. Just hadn't made it here yet. :)

Here are a few pictures:

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  JNT 2012  |  12/11/2012-GREENSBURG PA-PALACE THEATER

gfxgfx
gfx