gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 02:29:44 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  JNT 2012  |  12/2/12-STATEN ISLAND, NY-ST. GEORGE THEATRE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 12/2/12-STATEN ISLAND, NY-ST. GEORGE THEATRE  (Read 22224 times)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: 12/2/12-STATEN ISLAND, NY-ST. GEORGE THEATRE
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2012, 09:09:47 PM »
Huh? really?

And HA LOL There was a tweet earier something about the bathroom and said Clay can F'ing sing.

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2012, 09:10:01 PM »
That's what my tweets would look like if I tweeted.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2012, 09:13:43 PM »
EARLIER TWEET-

YouMad? ?@TheFact_That_24
Clay aiken can frell sing

OK THATS FUNNY- THE BOARD CHANGED THE WORD TO FRELL
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2012, 09:16:32 PM »
That's it but didn't see the frell part.  ;) Well almosted time for my show. Thanks for coming gals. Sounded like a great show. Have a great time Tuesday Marilyn and safe trip.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2012, 09:55:56 PM »
Erika ?@Erikah999
Amazing show in NYC tonight @clayaiken!!! Now it feels like Christmas!!

St. George Theatre ?@StGeorgeTheatre
Clay Aiken looks great on the St George Theatre stage! Great job tonight and thanks for joining us! pic.twitter.com/i2cdhWEL

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2012, 11:35:22 PM »
DANCERMOM@CV

Yes we are home. DH is totally exhausted...I think emotionally and he's tired from driving. I think Clay was in better voice tonight at Staten Island and the orchestra was way better than last nights too. The acoustic were amazing inside a theater that just makes your jaw drop. Outside it looks like a the place the Zombies would come out of but inside is a jewel of a theater. On the orchestra level though they had a total of 3 stalls in the women's restroom. UGH! DH took pics of that too. He took a lot of pictures but I am not going to press him to get it up quickly. There were a lot that we looked at and totally drooled and sighed over after the show.

He was funny tonight. The funniest was when he was talking about the purple Christmas tree and the kermit the frog bowl that was on the table...(which it wasn't it was on the piano) and then corrected himself to say piano, and then a sentence later it was back to being on a table again when it hadn't moved from the piano. That whole thing was soooo funny. The girl trying to sing the song was hilarious. She also got to dance with him....held really close. Where is that shuttle again???

This theater had a "pit" I guess you could say with maybe 8 rows of real theater seats. Then behind that was an area that was about 5 steps up (with my broken foot I was really noticing steps let me tell you) with another level in the orchestra that they had like banquet hall chairs in rows. For "All Year Long" instead of just walking a little way into the pit area he totally went up those steps into the other orchestra area. They were thrilled. I am now batting 0 for 2 though. Last night he went Left and I was in the way center in that horrible Trump arena and all I saw was a spotlight and maybe the top of his hair. Tonight I was near that side in the theater and what does he do? He goes Right. Ah well... it sounds so beautiful. At least tonight I could see him!

He did mention that while he understood why Clay used the stories...the 2nd show they got a little tiresome to listen to. I think if you are only seeing one show it should be fine when I look at how DH is reacting. He was okay with it in AC but tonight he was sort of eh about it. The NJU would not be going to more than 1 show so they really should be okay with it.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2012, 07:04:33 AM »
ONECAT AT CV

Home from Staten Island and a fabulous, fabulous concert. 

I'm so glad I went, though the theater is a total schlep to get to from .. almost anywhere really.

Clay was in luverly limber voice and I was quite shocked at how deeply mellow he can get. I've really missed hearing him live.

The Jewish carol singer was a total riot -- she and Clay had great comedy act going. She did a great little victory dance after conning him into dancing with her --- I hope it's all caught on Clack.

Welcome to My World is my ultimate favorite Clay song now. Just that one song made the ticket price and all the schlepping to get there worth it. I am a happy camper.

Dunno how big the crowd was, but it sure sounded big. There were a LOT of Staten Islanders there.

I don't know whether anyone's noticed, but Clay Aiken is a handsome man. :

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2012, 07:05:12 AM »
Staten Island Individual You Tube links:

"All Year Long."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YVP9_-8MxM

"Don't Save It All For Christmas Day."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRlZxY6Fck0

"What Are You Doing New Year's Eve" Banter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS4szukhp8A...ture=plpp_video

"What Are You Doing New Year's Eve."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14k_QYNuOks

"Remember The Lyrics" Contest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUp8yGugxDw...eature=youtu.be

All links can travel.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2012, 09:27:30 PM »
DEEMER AT CV
once again I'm glad I'm not as well-behaved a goody-two-shoes as I used to be ( Hopefully still good). Both at Atlantic City and tonight in Staten Island abandoned my actually purchased seating and sat in part of row that was empty, until I would get kicked out == but I didn't either time. At Atlantic City, that brought me way closer to the center (one row was practically empty, about row 7, for some reason) than my off-in-the-hinterlands OFC presale seat and tonight it put me in the front row on the side. I had 2nd row seat, just sat one row ahead of my actual seat (very end seat). I guess some scalper was eating his payment, serves them right for taking 1st row seats away from fans! Not that I'm advocating bad behavior, but Clay shouldn't have to see empty seats in the first row...

since I was soooooooo close to the start of "All Year Long" (I hear I'm in goldarngirl's vid, not Scarlett's tho), I'll let you know that as he comes down the stars he clicks his heal back on the stair. Maybe this is this is to keep his footing in the dark? He definitely seems to have each step paced with the lyrics, maybe he has practiced where to be at each new line? Seemed like he was pacing it very distinctly. I was definitely hoping he didn't trip on those too long pants. BTW he has those brown half boot shoes on at this point. Farouche will be glad to know those pants looked flawlessly pressed. Not a wrinkle in sight.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2012, 01:14:23 AM »
Jim Ferraiuolo ?@Reedmanjim
Last night I played a concert with Clay Aiken in NY. He sounded great and was cool to work with

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2012, 03:21:13 AM »
Merry Christmas With Love."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2ElduTtQLY

Banter Pre-"The First Noel."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L43okCtofYs

"The First Noel."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e1rb1WrSDA

"Sentimental Medley."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WI2jVX7z8w

All links can travel.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2012, 10:06:41 AM »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2012, 10:08:17 AM »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2012, 10:09:37 AM »
REMEMBER THE LYRICS

THIS LUCKY GIRL DANCED WITH CLAY

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  JNT 2012  |  12/2/12-STATEN ISLAND, NY-ST. GEORGE THEATRE

gfxgfx
gfx