gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229510 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 05:22:36 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  JNT 2012  |  12/4/2012-BETHLEHEM, PA-MUSIKFEST CAFE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 12/4/2012-BETHLEHEM, PA-MUSIKFEST CAFE  (Read 21508 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: 12/4/2012-BETHLEHEM, PA-MUSIKFEST CAFE
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2012, 09:35:34 PM »
Actually, I was the cellcerter for this show. The regular iphone they sent me to stream kept disconnecting, so I used my crappy little ancient phone.

The heckler really wasnt a heckler- and it was a woman. She kept screaming his name and wanted him to recognize her. He said a few calm things and finally yelled "shut up" and she STILL kept yelling "Clay, Clay!!"

Finally he said " you people around her please take care of this!!"
Will post more later. This morning I drove an hour and 45 mins to our company branch in Horsham PA, worked for 6 hours, then drove over 3 hours,  and just got home. I am TIRED!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2012, 10:12:26 PM »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2012, 10:13:17 PM »
SOUTHERN BELLE@CV

RECAP -

Pants! Chiseled jawline and cheekbones! Pale! Poufy Hair! Shiny White Teeth! Thin - very slender! and Pants!

Stellar Voice! Couple partial standing Os! Standing O at the end! Funny as heck - was on a roll!

Brought a lady up who works at The Morning Call. There was a whole group from the newspaper who were cheering her on. He walked to the side of the stage where they sat and told them he expects a kickass review tomorrow!

Good responsive crowd. All around vocally and comically at his best!

Marilyn sat the row behind me and did the cellcert. She was my houseguest overnight and just left a few minutes ago. We both slept in as we sat up until 2:30 a.m. Didn't even know her last name until last night. Had a lovely time chatting with her.

Took a non-Clay fan along. She really enjoyed the show and thinks he has a great voice. While she loved the show she did like The Timeless Tour better. Thinks he's good-looking!

Did I mention The Pants?

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2012, 10:33:12 PM »
Southern Belle @CV

The steel stacks were lit in red and green. They do have a light show on Thursday evening I was told. They really revitalized this part of town since the old Bethlehem Steel buildings were torn down. The venue
is very interesting with the one wall all windows looking out over the lit stacks.

Clay did sing with his eyes closed on several songs. He looked really slender and young. I do think there are a lot more non-internet fans than board fans now. I saw someone at the show who was from my town but currently lives in Allentown. Was surprised to see her there. She came with a group of women she worked with. Saw her after the show and she said she really liked the show and what a voice he has.
When Clay asked how many were there for the first time, the applause was less than what has been the norm this tour thus far. Keep in mind this was the city that hosted Clay at Musikfest in 2004 and where
he sold out the show in record time.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2012, 11:27:32 PM »
GRANDMA JOAN AT CB

We just got home from Bethlehem concert.  Once again, he was amazing!!!  I brought my cousin and her husband who had nevr seen Clay.  She told me "he had me at "O Holy Night".  He was really hilarious tonight, and she  said "he's not just a singer, he is a world class entertainer".  That made me feel really good since I have been talking Clay to her for ten years.  It was great seeing old friends and meeting new people who asked a lot of questions and were thrilled with Clay.  The setting was really beautiful with the red and green lighted stacks outside the glass windows, and Clay was amazed by them.  It was a wonderful night.  Now, we're looking forward to Shippensburg

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2012, 12:00:48 AM »
MAGICAL MUSIC AT CV

I feel so bad that the stream wasn't clear, because Clay had some great comedic moments tonight. I really hope there is clack of the funny parts which were some of the best ones so far this tour. I'm not great at recaps, but I'll give you one funny moment. The venue had chairs on the main level and on the 2nd level there were tables with people eating. Early in the show Clay commented about the people on the 2nd level and asked how were they able to get food. They said they paid for the food and then Clay joked with the rest of us for being cheap and not getting a seat where we could buy food. Later during the show he looked up to the 2nd level and said something like "Throw down some crumbs you rich people." The lady picked for the lyrics contest got a bit frisky with Clay. Clay may not have enjoyed it much, but that entire bit really had us laughing.

We had snow falling from the ceiling during "Don't Save It All For Christmas Day". That was really nice. There were several people there from the local newspaper. Clay told them they better write a "kick ass" review.

The orchestra really seemed to be enjoying themselves tonight. One of the musicians in the back dropped something or knocked something over making a noticable sound. Clay said something like we lost a musician and oh well, one less pay check I have to write.

This was the scene directly behind Clay which was all windows. http://www.flickr.com/photos/27666849@N04/6474781353/ Clay said up here you decorate steel stacks. Down south we decorate trailers.[/
quote]

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2012, 12:02:00 AM »
Tony Gairo ?@TonyGairo

I really enjoyed playing with @clayaiken tonight. He has a sharp wit, plays a great show & sings his ass off.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2012, 12:09:58 AM »
FROM THE LADY WHO GOT PICKED TO PLAY THE LYRIC GAME- CASSO

First, I didn't "just grab", I politely asked Clay if I could give him a hug and he said Yes also asked for another and he said sure. "Great for me a twofer!" I'm a hugger and learned it from the hospice work I did. If he wasn't happy with it, he would have cut me off. Call me frisky but I do have manners when it comes to touching people.

As for the "sorry he chose me and all he had to go through with me"...he knows what he is doing and could have cut it short. It was a stage skit that was suppose to be funny. I am who I am like me or not. Well, no one even knows me...except Clay now. 

This was my only concert this time,usually only do one or two a tour...."I am in heaven and will forever be because of Clay"....and won't let comments that people presume happen burst my bubble. How often do we all want this to happen? I never expected it. Maybe I just happened to pick my own good end seat after all the pre-sale stuff. And a good seat it was...direct eye contact when Clay worked the left corner of the stage. Awesome!!

I did give a "shout out to Clayversity" wonder if that was caught. Clay also whispered to me, when you go back to your seat, tell the girl in the pink sweater I love her. She was the one chosen to try and pronouce the drummer Joe's last name. She was in front of me...don't know her...she was so happy! She tried very hard to get his attention all night. Glad she had her moment. After I left the stage and walked back to my seat I looked back up at him and said Thank You and Love to Parker and got a nod and a smile. Why would he do these two things if he was unhappy and tired of me? Just don't get people's comments of others also on the board at times. Be happy for their M & G's and happen to be singled out to be close to someone they admire.

LIVE-LAUGH-LOVE..........Monica aka casso

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2012, 01:19:54 AM »
Scarlett Bethlehem Clack cont'd.

Individual You Tube links:

"What Are You Doing New Year's Eve" Banter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jyd6uXJm28...eature=youtu.be

"The First Noel."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KZvxUldnUo

All links can travel.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2012, 07:40:49 AM »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2012, 07:41:58 AM »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2012, 07:43:36 AM »

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  JNT 2012  |  12/4/2012-BETHLEHEM, PA-MUSIKFEST CAFE

gfxgfx
gfx