gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229517 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 10:44:30 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  JNT 2012  |  11/25/2012 CLEARWATER, FL-CAPITOL THEATRE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 11/25/2012 CLEARWATER, FL-CAPITOL THEATRE  (Read 24248 times)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
Re: 11/25/2012 CLEARWATER, FL-CAPITOL THEATRE
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2012, 09:12:43 PM »
Thanks again Tiffany,another great job. You can have a break tomorrow night. Must be a travel day for clay.
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2012, 09:14:49 PM »
Thanks Marlene and have a goodnight. Next stop is Lakeland FL. Oh BTW Gwenn was asking if he is doing a show on his birthday. No Off Friday. You could sing or say Happy Birthday to him in Durham.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2012, 09:19:09 PM »
Barbara can do that maybe at her M&G

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2012, 09:19:55 PM »
Nite ! I enjoyed it.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2012, 09:21:34 PM »
Yeah! ;D Night Barb if you lefted.

I'll stay for a few more mins if I see anything else.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2012, 09:30:34 PM »
On Twitter already. Well said! We all feel this way.

Clay Aiken ?@clayaiken

You are too. Thanks. RT @bnygrl_btrcup: @clayaiken There are no words for how wonderful you were 2nite. You are loved<3

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2012, 09:31:52 PM »
Ok Take it away Marilyn.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2012, 12:06:02 AM »
TWEET

Clayaiken

You are too. Thanks. RT @bnygrl_btrcup: @clayaiken There are no words for how wonderful you were 2nite. You are loved<3
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2012, 12:10:19 AM »
VAMOM4CLAY AT CV:

Just got in from Clearwater - what a night!!!! I was a little concerned at first, because he did sound a little rough, but as the night went on he just kept getting better and better and honestly brought down the roof at the end.....

The venue sat about 650 folks and it was full....the stage area is very small and they were a little crammed in, but they made it work....

He changed outfits 4 times but really didn't have too...hell, it's Florida, he could have come in shorts and flip flops and it would have been okay....

He sang MCWL and then realized that on the recorded version of it, the back up singers sang 'Merry Christmas if even just once." So he called Quianna from the stage and asked what the words were and she did say it was "Merry Christmas if even just one." He told her about the recording and why they sang 'once.' and she said 'it was a long day, 'ma bad.'

About half the audience had never been to a Clay Aiken concert before and he was impressed with that....

After the show, while waiting for the bathroom, a lady asked me if I had heard him before...I told her many times....she said this was her first time and she was very, very pleased....one man asked Cookie where he could get MCWL....she told him.

I need to thank Cindy and Nancy....they really pulled me through this concert....with his first note, I was a basket case, but Nancy held my hand and Cindy held me tight....it was wonderful....

ETA - I did forget about the sexy face and the zipper.....I don't even remember what song he was singing, but he had been laughing....he said okay, sexy face....he turned around, waved his hand in front of his face, turned back around and we all got the best 'eye frell' since 2004....even I saw that one!

He came back from changing the final time and sat on a stool the entire song....with his legs almost crossed....he finished the song, stood up and turned around and faced the piano....when he turned back around he had a smug smile on his face and said "I usually stand up half way through that song, but when I sat down, I realized I didn't zip my pants. It's dark back there...I couldn't see.!"

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2012, 12:14:05 AM »
WANDACLEO AT CV

tonight's concert was the best. He was in fine humor and rolled with the audience. He dealt with an obnoxious drunk fan with patience and was quite funny. I about died laughing when he said he was going to sing a song so the men would get lucky since they were able to do for women what he couldn't. I still could have done without the interminable recordings but I noticed the people around me spent the time reviewing their pictures and texting, so the time wasn't wasted. Also don't understand the fashion show, but as long as he gets out of the zoot suit, I'm happy.

The whole rhythm of the show felt better tonight and the guy he invited on stage to try to sing the correct words to little drummer boy was charming and funny. The whole audience was cheating and singing out the words and the guy was sort of trying to mumble along until the barumpbumbum part. He didn't win the $100 prize that clay was offering but clay said that the guy and his wife and friend could go back stage after the show and get a picture with him.

I think clay must be feeling better.

Loved the small venue. The usher said there were 400 seats. She hadn't seen clay in concert and I asked her afterward what she thought and she said,"What a voice!" That about sums it up.

Hard to type on iPad, but tonight was great!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2012, 12:15:58 AM »
CLAYTONSMYCCF AT CV:

It keeps getting better and better!!! Not sure how many NJU were around me but I did here some sobbing going on around me during the stories. I think changing it from complete darkness to a single spotlight on Ben made a huge differences. The Jazzy medley part is still cracking me up. It's so explosive when it starts you just have to laugh, smile, and be happy. And Clay's SO happy during it you even forget the timing of it. I don't really have much else to add. If you haven't seen the show yet give the stories a chance. After tonight I'm completely seeing now that everyone can relate to at least one of the stories in some way. Even if the characters in your may be a bit different. Loving how the show is all coming together.

Oh and one last thing SEXY FACE! ...

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2012, 12:20:27 AM »
DEEMER AT CV:

THE SEXY FACE STORY
don't know if you heard this already but before he did What are you doing New Year's eve tonight in Clearwater he told the men in the audience that the purpose of it was to get them lucky after the show. and he went on to say I love you ladies but I can't do what your husbands can do for you. He started to laugh and when he started the song he was still cracking up. He moved his hand over his face to change faces to serious but failed and then said -- hold on, sexy face -- turned around and then faced us again with SEXY FACE on. Scarlett got the full video. I didn't get the whole joke on my vid of pre-"What Are You Doing New Year's Eve" banter, but when I restarted for the song, I did get the the sexy face part. Here are two caps from my video

« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 12:27:06 AM by Marilyn »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2012, 12:28:03 AM »
TWEETED BY AN ORCHESTRA MEMBER:

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2012, 01:00:19 AM »
Thanks Marilyn.

OMG Just watched the sexy face video from Scarlett. Whoa!  :o  And he is very funny in it too.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2012, 06:34:28 AM »
TWEET

Marilyn Lockwood ?@lindylo2
@MichaelOrland @clayaiken singing "Don't Save It All For Christmas Day" JNT Sarasota last night,...: http://youtu.be/RSII6OnCec4 via @youtube

Michael Orland ?@MichaelOrland

@lindylo2 @clayaiken Already saw it. Was SO IMPRESSED!!!!! He sounds so great. #ProudFriend

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  JNT 2012  |  11/25/2012 CLEARWATER, FL-CAPITOL THEATRE

gfxgfx
gfx