gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 02:32:36 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  JNT 2012  |  11/23/2012 WEST PALM BEACH, FL-KRAVIS CENTER
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 11/23/2012 WEST PALM BEACH, FL-KRAVIS CENTER  (Read 32399 times)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: 11/23/2012 WEST PALM BEACH, FL-KRAVIS CENTER
« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2012, 10:44:22 PM »
Or just Clay reading them. Maybe things could change after tonight or they will do different stories.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2012, 10:51:57 PM »
I would just soon he leave the stories out. Surely he can think of something to do . Maybe he just needs a little time to have a break from singing but hopefully someone will realize the stories are kind of a downer. I need HAPPY!
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #107 on: November 23, 2012, 11:20:49 PM »
Hi TIffany and Marilyn !!!   Seems like "old times"!   8)

Sorry you guys can't hear him sing . . . . but I will happily enjoy everything you tell us!  ;)  YAY -  A concert tour and cellcerts!  LIFE IS GOOD!

BARBARA -  Good to "see" you, too!

MARLENE -  Glad you are feeling so much better than the last night in Washington! 

I'll be on earlier tomorrow night.  Also . . . . will be hoping for clack!  :P

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #108 on: November 24, 2012, 03:26:31 AM »
GMmom99 ?@GMmom99
@clayaiken West Palm Beach show was AWESOME
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #109 on: November 24, 2012, 03:28:17 AM »
I would just soon he leave the stories out. Surely he can think of something to do . Maybe he just needs a little time to have a break from singing but hopefully someone will realize the stories are kind of a downer. I need HAPPY!

Maybe he is doing it to rest his voice. It was 2 full hours.

Plus, not all of the stories from the CITH were sad. Go-go boots and the dress story were funny.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #110 on: November 24, 2012, 03:36:31 AM »
FROM CAROLINA CLAY:
Scarlett called so I could hear part of the concert -- or so I thought. I had my cell phone on speaker while working on the pix, and all of a sudden I heard Clay saying, "Dianne, are you there?"

We then had a nice, public conversation about my June/October surgeries, the fact that I teach piano in G'oro, how he faked his piano playing in the Jukebox Tour, etc. Scarlett is doing her best to get me to go to Durham, but I just don't have my "sea legs" back yet. Clay pointed out there was a person at tonight's concert who had flown in from Japan. :20qnqyd:

Hope to see some clack soon!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #111 on: November 24, 2012, 03:39:19 AM »
Merle Dandridge ?@MerleDandridge
Congrats @clayaiken! His holiday tour is kicking off. Buy your tickets and see this beautiful talent!! #waiting4anaheim

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #112 on: November 24, 2012, 03:41:19 AM »
FROM ONE OF THE FANS TO THE DRUMMER,'

Anne MacDonald ?@Canuck1949
@GianaIsTweeting How was the concert? Was it fun? Was it awesome? Did you enjoy it? Is that Honey BOO BOO on the pass? -) @DrummingJoeNYC

2m Joe Choroszewski ?@DrummingJoeNYC
@Canuck1949 Show was good! "yes" to all questions above. Looking forward to hitting nineteen more of them.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #113 on: November 24, 2012, 03:43:34 AM »
FAN RECAP-JOY2TALK2U AT CV

Back!!! The concert was stunning.... stunning!!!!! He came out in front of the curtains to start......he acted like he was waiting for something....he stood there and stood there. Then he turned towards the curtain and waited some more. He finally got tired of waiting and went into the wings and came back out bringing a CD or tape player..... he "turned it on", placed a mic down on the floor with the player........the opening part of "All Is Well" started to play.......and he proceeded to blow the entire audience away with the most powerful edition of "All Is Well" that I have ever heard.

When he hit the 2nd chorus of the song, the curtains slowly opened and we could see the orchestra playing..... the entire opening was magical........ The final notes were spot on.....perfect.......

I will write a longer recap tomorrow, but I had to write about "All Is Well" before I forgot how amazing it was....... He brought goose bumps and tears.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #114 on: November 24, 2012, 03:56:51 AM »
FROM DEEMER AT CV;

As you know I was taking pictures in the first row bold as anything and ok so he made some smiles directly at me saying did I get them but I was at that moment trying to fix the photos that were running too bright on his face, so I made it darker, but it was too dark. It was just that moment that he started talking to me and said that the fan next to me should take a picture of us two and had me pose with him. But the pictures were set to too dark. She saw this and I tried to change the settings but I pushed something wrong in the dark etc, it took a while and he was joking we could have them painted in the same time. What he doesn't realize is that I have it set for taking pictures of him in full spotlight and then when he came down and posed with me we were not. It was dark. But she also took a pic of us with her cell and emailed it to us. anyhow it took a lot of fiddling with the camera. I hope my beloved Clay was not annoyed by it. I was totally out of my head and could hardly say anything. Here is the dark photo:

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #115 on: November 24, 2012, 04:00:47 AM »
MORE DEEMER PICS:

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #116 on: November 24, 2012, 04:08:16 AM »
CLAY TWEET IN RESPONSE TO MERLE DANDRIDGE:

Clay Aiken ?@clayaiken

Thanks! Can't wait 2CU RT @MerleDandridge: Congrats @clayaiken! His holiday tour is kicking off. Buy ur tickets and c this beautiful talent

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #117 on: November 24, 2012, 04:10:24 AM »
(Tarte Flambee'  AT OC )
I was at the concert tonight and my thought when the first story stated was not again, are you frell kidding me? It was bad enough in the Merry Christmas With Death Tour, but these deaths are now warmed over, we heard these stories once, or seven times already. He said the concert would have highlights of his previous Christmas tours but those stories are not a highlight IMO.

Then I wondered if Clay would revisit the Work by bringing out his current boyfriend, and singing Celebrate Me Home to him, but alas no. That would have been a highlight.

But otherwise, he sang well considering how sick he is, there were some new songs, and the banter was very good. There was a nice new medley of Away in a Manger, O Little Town of Bethlehem and Silent Night, and an encore where he walked out through the audience. He was cute and funny. I would recommend it. Just bring a book or sne knitting for the stories, which to be fair are just a way for Clay to get a break I suppose.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #118 on: November 24, 2012, 04:12:14 AM »
DEEMER AT CV:

The suit was from the PBS show, he confirmed that. He got a little comments from the front row about his pants (I didn't hear what ) and so during the story he went and changed his pants to grey ones that had a stripping down the side. They were not as baggy/foldy. Then after the song he said he had to make sure they were done up correctly (don't think he said zipper, maybe buttons?) as he had changed in a hurry.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #119 on: November 24, 2012, 04:13:43 AM »
2OLD4CLAY AT CV:

Clay was wearing the PBS shiny suit, with a dark purple shirt and purple and grey striped tie. When he changed, he had on black tuxedo pants and the silver tux jacket from BBH with a very pale lavender shirt, same tie I think. The second suit was more tailored. As other have said, I think, his hair was gorgeous. Absolutely the most beautiful haircut I have seen on him. Whoever is cutting it should move in with him forever.

People next to me never saw Clay in concert. The woman wasn't very chatty, but told me she loved it as did her husband. Said she never expected the interaction as he did wth the audience, but thought it was funny and enjoyable. Also as he sang some of the slower songs, I could hear her say 'that's just beautiful'.

Forgot to say...as has been mentioned, after he changed his pants were unbuttoned, I could see the light hitting the silver of the button, almost like those pants of perfection jeans he had on. It didn't take him long to realize he wasn't all closed up, so he turned to face the piano and take care of the buttons. Someone said something to him from the front row and he mentioned that they should read the magazine.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  JNT 2012  |  11/23/2012 WEST PALM BEACH, FL-KRAVIS CENTER

gfxgfx
gfx